Most websites these days are driven by a database, which stores and organizes information in a different coding language – e.g. MySQL, MariaDB, PostreSQL. If you are working with databases then our guides on creating, importing,, exporting, connecting, and troubleshooting can help provide knowledge for your management needs.
Creating, Importing, and Exporting Databases
Learn how to create, import, and export databases in this section.
This section includes popular articles regarding making a database connection.
This section covers some of the common errors you may experience regarding databases.
Working with phpMyAdmin
This section includes walk-through guides for the phpMyAdmin tool, which is available in the cPanel, and lets you administer your MySQL Databases.
Working with MariaDB
This section includes walk-through guides for the use of MariaDB.
Working with MySQL
These articles cover the use of MySQL within cPanel.
Working with Percona DB
This section provides information on working with Percona DB.
Working with Postgre
This section provides information on working with PostgreSQL.
General database articles are included within this section.
- How to Find Which Users are Attached to Databases
- How to reset your database password within cPanel
- How to Check and Repair a Database
- How to Convert a Database to UTF-8
- How to convert MySQL time
- How to change MySQL server time zone
- MySQL Storage Engines – InnoDB and MyISAM
- Learning the different data types in MySQL
- How to determine your MySQL version number
- How to Create an ER Diagram in DBeaver
- Database Corruption
- How to Edit the MySQL my.cnf File
- MariaDB: Adding and Removing Indexes
- How to Install MongoDB
- How To Deactivate Plugins From The WordPress Database
- How to Drop Tables and Columns with SQL
- 342: Finding your WordPress database name
- Backup Your OpenCart Database in Admin Dashboard
- How to Restore a Database With Backup Manager